We asked for your caption for this picture on our Facebook page on Friday and had some brilliant responses. See below:
- Chris: should have gone to specsavers. 🙂
- Hayley: …The hills are alive, with the smell of sheep pooh…
- Susan: Dog in training?
- Sue: Some birthday everyone got me the same toy!!
- Jools: There’s always one that has to be different!
- Fran: Do you think they’ve seen me!
- Collette: I’m ready, let the trials begin!
- Roddy: Do I look worried?
- Suzanne: The black sheep?……
- Sheena: Wish I’d put my sheepskin coat on.
- June: Piggy in the middle.
- Elizabeth: who’s guarding who?
- Samuel David Hairdressing: well now let me explain………. when I got here ……..
- Brenda: Don’t you dare move …
- Jean: Dog sheep !
- Angela: I said get in behind….
- Irene: Whos the black sheep lol
- Gussie: It wasn’t me.
- Deidre: look at me i’m the black sheep
- Lesley: Do I look like you have fooled me? Yeah I know they are fake!! No round up happening is there?
- Kathy: a wolf in sheeps’s posing
- Paul: Quick lets get him!
- Lynne: Oh no I forgot my wooly jumper!
- Michelle: I never seem to quite fit in…I just feel I’m a little bit different than the other dogs…
- Brad: Look mum, I made some friends!
- Janice: I’m a sheep in wolf’s clothing
- Mitchell: Just waiting for a mate..
- Aamir: Report: It’s been 17 days and they still think I’m one of them
- Shannon: Fentonnnnnn
- Hazel: Help!
- Steven: who let the sheep out beeeeaah
Which is your favourite one?
She spends most of her time reading about a variety of interesting facts, such as oddly named Canadian towns, obscure holidays and unusual gardening.
She mostly writes about Primrose news and current events.